14 Ways To Attract Soul Aligned Clients
POV: Your business is growing, client acquisition is up, but some of the clients you've taken on recently aren't that great to work with. You don't seem to gel and that soul alignment just isn't there. Every interaction ends in frustration on both sides. Does this sound familiar? If so, read on for 14 ways that you can start attracting clients that are in soul alignment with you and your values.
Matchmaking for Business
When it comes to attracting clients, you need a way to filter out the ones that don't meet your needs so that you can get the AMAZING clients you deserve!
What Are Soul-Aligned Clients?
Clients that are in soul alignment with you, your values, and your mission are:
Clients that value you.
Clients that WANT to do the work.
Clients that trust the process.
Clients willing to see the bigger picture.
Clients that you just vibe with.
Clients that honor contracts and agreements.
Clients that pay on time.
Clients that come prepared.
This is what soul-aligned clients look, feel, and act like. These clients make your business SO much more fun and keep you in your sweet spot and zone of genius!
How to Attract Soul-Aligned Clients
Now that you know what you're looking for in a dream client, it's time to break down exactly how to find and attract them. Here are 14 ways that you can start attracting clients that are in soul alignment with you.
1. Show up with the energy you want to attract.
2. Be the example first.
3. Make your values and messaging clear.
4. Set boundaries of what you are and are not available for.
5. Don’t feel guilty for honoring your time and experience.
6. Ask quality questions to ensure you get to know your clients before taking them on.
7. Know their goals and business so you are able to serve them what they need.
8. Demonstrate through your own business.
9. Celebrate and showcase dream clients' results, energies, and relationships.
10. Don’t shy away from your zone of genius and how you support your clients.
11. Make it easy for someone to say yes - tell your audience who you help and how.
12. Be specific (this isn’t about niching, this is about energies and alignment).
13. Have key language that you know attracts your soul clients and would attract you too!
14. Be honest about who you are - this aligns with your dream clients way more!
If you're ready to attract in the soul-aligned clients that you dream of, check out my FREE Client Attraction Method Training! You'll learn simple, easy to use strategies to help you bring in a steady stream of leads that are all in soul alignment with you!