How To Attract Your Ideal Client
One of the most empowering pieces of being an entrepreneur is finding those clients that align with your biz (and you!) in every way. The clients that light you up and make you excited to work with them!
Finding those kind of clients can be a challenge but I'm here to help! Here's my top tips for finding clients that fire you up!
1. Keep it simple - don't over-complicate things, your clients don't want that!
2. Give the nitty gritty - someone that wants to work with you will want some fundamentals;⠀
Access to you
3. Show you understand - your clients want to know you get it, you've been there and you can help them.
4. Be you - you want to find commonalities with your ideal clients, it will make working together fun, aligned and easy.
5. Know their language - speak how they speak, use their words. It's about connecting.
6. Be clear with yourself - what do you want to welcome in and what are you not available for?
7. Ask questions - be curious & willing to learn. Show interest to your clients.
8. Share how you work - give your clients an insight to how you work. That will attract in clients that align with your style.
9. Have a person in mind. Aim to get inside your clients minds BEFORE you sell.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
What do they need from me?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
What's holding them back?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
How do they feel?
Which of these points can help you right now and what will you do to get started?