10 Things to Know Before You Launch
As an entrepreneur launching can look glamorous, exciting & full of amazing highs, but once you start launching, scaling & growing your business there are so many aspects to remind yourself of.
If you are about to launch something for the first time, or even if you are launching a product, service, or course for the hundreth time, I would love to share with you the 10 things that I have learned and always keep in mind when launching in my own business.
Heere are 10 things to know and remember while you launch!
1. You will doubt yourself right before you launch.
2. People will say no.
3. You will have highs & lows during the launch period.
4. Your success is NOT defined by others decisions to take action.
5. Your success is INEVITABLE, as long as you keep believing in yourself.
6. It’s never over or a failure!
7. Every launch will teach you something & help you grow.
8. Launching is a beautiful way to provide solutions to your community.
9. The more you launch, the more you will learn.
10. You are not defined by a launch - you are defined by your own attitude, belief & consistency.
Launching allows you to connect, impact & empower more incredible people every time you do it.
It is a powerful way to help others grow, build success & move forward on their journey.
My goal in sharing these tips, as I have just embarked on my 8th launch of 2020 - ranging from a 1:1 high ticket program, memberships, online programmes, mastermind, events & mentorship programmes, is that it helps you know what to expect, and also know that fear is normal, but you can overcome it and be so successful!
So, how do you feel about launching right now, and what would you like to learn more about?