Every Launch Equals Growth
It's easy to get consumed by the big launches.
The big numbers.
All the K's attached.
As entrepreneurs, we tend to create an attachment to those big launches and while there's absolutely nothing wrong with aspiring for incredible success, we also need to remind ourselves of the value of what we're doing and the growth of our business.
No matter how "small" your launch may feel or how much money it brings in, every single step you take towards your goals is always worthy, beneficial, and epic for your long-term success.
Here's an example:
Let's say you were aiming for a 100K launch but hit 50K. While you might have only got half of what you were aiming for, it's still incredible. Let's break it down why.
£50,000= £2,083 monthly salary for a year and £2,083 for expenses, team, and growth monthly for a year.
It's all about perspective.
And if you're aiming for the big launches but aren't seeing the results you want, here's a few reminders for you..
1. Any financial growth when you launch is growth. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. If you don’t quite hit your target, it doesn’t mean you never will.
3. Whatever happens, the launch is a success because of how much you’ve stepped up, grown, and taken action during the whole process.
4. Everything is an asset. You can repurpose trainings, nurture your new email list, add value before your next launch. These are all priceless assets!
5. Your clients trust you to support them, they aren’t in it for your numbers. They are in it for their transformation. Remember, that’s an honour!⠀⠀
Everything you do in business leads to your growth and success (even those hiccups!) so stay positive, focussed, and aligned with what truly matters. Your purpose and beliefs.