Five Beliefs To Kick To The Curb (For A Happier Biz Journey)
If you aren't enjoying the journey, you probably won't enjoy the destination (if you even realise you reached it!)⠀
Negative thoughts and doubt can seriously hinder your ability to grow and scale your business. If you're constantly second-guessing yourself, you might miss out on opportunities or hesitate at taking a new pathway that could empower you!
Here's five thoughts that could hold you back on your entrepreneurial journey...
1. I should always be doing more.
2. I should be further ahead than I am.
3. I wish I was at the stage of that person.
4. I don't know if I have the right ideas.
5. I'm not sure that I'm made to build this biz.
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
I get it. It's human nature to doubt ourselves.
But these kinds of thoughts don't serve you and they certainly don't serve your business!
I challenge you today to throw those limiting beliefs out the window and...⠀⠀⠀
1. Own who you are and remember that you can only be you!
2. Know that comparison is the thief of joy - nothing abundant grows there.
3. Keep believing in yourself and remember your dreams - only you can make them your reality.
4. Be kinder to yourself - you deserve the love and compassion you give to others!
5. If you are looking at metrics - remember they never tell a whole story, so don't become defined by them.
To help make that shift, journal on the following questions...
Who do I need to become, to create what I desire?
What do I need to release that is holding me back right now?
How can I feel happier on this journey?
If something is missing right now, how can I change that?
Where am I going if I continue on this path?
We all deserve to be happy on this journey.
Shine brightly and strive for all you desire!