10 Ways To Grow Your Community
Growing your community is not about increasing your numbers. It's about going deeper with the community you already have, building trust, increasing retention, and most importantly, ensuring your values are aligned so you can have a community that you love. Read on for 10 ways to authentically grow your community.
10 Tips to Help Grow Your Community
Here's my top ten tips for building a community that you love!
1. Do things differently! Surprise your community and show them you're trying new things.
2. Add value in ways that are original. Use new terminology, show unique strategies, and bring a unique flare to your content.
3. Create consistency. When you show up, level up, and take action, your community will come to you for these things!
4. Try everything three times! Share your message, value, and content in 3 different ways/forums. Everyone learns differently and will take something new every time they consume your content.
5. Plan! Make sure you show up with intention. Your community needs to leave feeling inspired, not confused.
6. Be the solution to their struggles. Be direct about the solutions and answer. They will respect you for that.
7-10. Show up, serve, and support your community!!!
Find Your Way To Building Community
Everyone will build and scale their community differently, but by using these ten simple steps, you'll be able to grow your community and create an environment where everyone supports and serves each other, builds deep relationships, and of course, has fun!
Which of these tips are you going to focus on to deepen your community relationships?
If you are ready to bring in your ideal clients to your community, check out my Client Attraction Method training here!