10 Ways To Grow Your Community
Growing your community is not about increasing your numbers.
It's about going deeper with the community you already have, the trust factor, retention and most importantly, aligned values.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Here's my top ten tips for building a community that you love!
1. Do things differently! Surprise your community and show them you're trying new things.
2. Add value in ways that are original. Use new terminology, show unique strategies, bring a flare to your content.
3. Create consistency. When you show up, level up, take action, your community will come to you for these things!
4. Try everything three times! Share your message, value, content in 3 different ways/forums. Everyone learns differently and will take something new every time they consume.
5. Plan! Make sure you show up with intention. Your community need to leave feeling inspired, not confused.
6. Be the solution to their struggles - be direct about the solutions & answer. They will respect for you that.
7-10. Show up, serve & support your community!!!
Everyone will grow and build their community differently but by using these ten simple steps, you'll be able to scale your community to support and serve each other, build deep relationships and of course, have fun! Which of these is going to be a focus for you to deepen your community relationships?