Five Rules Of Taking Ownership
Taking ownership of yourself, your brand and your business is one of the most crucial parts of being an entrepreneur.
By taking responsibility and owning your growth, you learn to create opportunities that allow you to expand and flourish.
Here are my top five rules of ownership I’ve learnt and try to live by every day:
1. I dictate what I do or don’t focus on/work on.
2. My habits and daily actions influence what comes next.
3. If I’m in a situation I don’t like, it’s down to me to change it.
4. If my business has gone down a path that no longer excites me, it’s down to me to do something about it.
5. I must take responsibility for the business I am building and live in.
What you do today has the impact to open up and create opportunities you don’t even know about yet.
Ownership is the key to opening up all you are waiting for and all that you don’t even know to comprehend yet.⠀
And remember, your greatest power lies within you and the only thing with the capacity to dim that is your belief that you have it at all!